Lynnwood Community League
15525 – 84 Avenue
Phone: (780) 484-4893
Are you interested in renting our hall? Please follow the steps below:
- You must live in the Lynnwood Community, and have an active membership.
- Check the hall calendar on this website to confirm the date you require is available.
- Complete the Rental Agreement and email to email@example.com.
- Once reviewed by a Lynnwood Community League member, you will be contacted to confirm your booking.
We should also mention the seating capacity for the hall:
- Fire Code Capacity:
- 93 people with dining and beverage
- 117 space non fixed seating and tables
- 149 with no fixed seating or tables
The Lynnwood Community Hall is available for paid members of the Lynnwood Community League only (who have resided in the community for at least six months) for meetings, small parties, dinner functions and events. Please note that our hall is a non-smoking facility.
Use of or Rental of Facilities for Parties/Private Functions
The Lynnwood Community League insurance policy protects the community league, executive, employees and volunteers for an activity, program, event or function organized and operated by the community league, however, it is not intended to provide coverage for third party user groups renting/using the hall for their own programs, activities or functions.
The Executive has motioned that all Third Party renters must purchase insurance when renting the hall for a private function, if the function involves alcohol, the coverage purchased must include host liquor liability and Lynnwood Community League must be added as an additional insured. Please go to the Foster Park Brokers Inc. website at www.fpb.ca to purchase the Third Party Liability Insurance. You may also contact their office at 780-489-4961 with any additional questions regarding the insurance.
As of April 1, 2015, new rates apply for the hall:
- 4 Hour Rental: $125.00 (plus a $125.00 damage deposit)
- All day or Weekend Evening Rental: $200.00 (plus a $200.00 damage deposit)
- Weekend Rental (Friday evening from 5pm-Sunday at noon): $350.00 (plus a $350.00 damage deposit)
There is also a sound system and a television available to rent through the hall. Rental rates are $50/function for either the sound system or the television.
The hall has a nice kitchen, but offers no dishes, pots or utensils, as the hall has suffered losses and theft. Most things can be rented from Special Event Rentals, as an example, if you want anything over and above paper plates, etc.
Check out the Hall Calendar to see the available dates.
Please contact Jessie @ 780-918-8137 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.